This week in 60 seconds…
- PR seeding is constantly infiltrating publications at the moment but media agencies are coming under pressure to establish clear boundaries between editorial and sponsored content
- If you’re struggling to get your articles seen by the masses, don’t panic. The best way to bridge the gap between brands and consumers is through messaging, apparently
- You can even get a bot to do the messaging for you which is incredibly efficient, especially when dealing with recruiters
- If a bot is not up your street, consumers are crying out for ethical innovation so take a stance on a social issue and watch your brand loyalty will rocket
- Or, like Greggs, you could just play around with your logo to create possibly the best Christmas campaign of the year already
A final thought…
The overarching theme, in this week’s edition, focuses on creative distribution tactics which basically means there’s a lot of ways to connect with consumers. Use as many channels as you can to portray your message to consumers in different ways. The more they see it, the more likely they are to convert.
The power of messaging can’t be underestimated when dealing with consumers. Seventy one per cent of people who have had a good social media service experience with a brand are likely to recommend it to others. With this in mind, messaging on social platforms is a powerful tool for making customers feel like they are valued as a part of your brand.